Friday, October 4, 2019

You are in control of your reality

I am constantly guided, and boldly empowered to receive the lavish abundance of the universe

I open wide the doors of my consciousness to receive and give

I see money as a tool I can use to better the world

Today I will receive a miracle

I am adding value to others life

Thank you for loving and supportive people around me

Thank you for the opportunities to have more fun with my family

I graciously accept the infinite love of the universe

I am powerful beyond my wildest dreams

I manifest the things I want by believing in their existence

I passionately accept and love myself

Wonderful new experiences fill my life

I am receiving divine inspiration right now

All is well

I surrender to my inner guidance

I share abundance with others

I am receiving $50,000 of unexpected income

I am receiving a surplus of money now

I am unconditional love

I am worthy of everything I desire

I am emotionally calm and peaceful

I attract stable people to me

I let go of all that no longer serves me

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment