Thursday, October 10, 2019

Be kind to yourself

I am grateful for the chance to start over each day, and create the life that I want

I am grateful for the fact that I can learn from my mistakes, and then let them go

I am grateful that God supports me with unconditional love, to be the happiest, best person I can be

My experiences make me stronger, wiser, and prepared

I am kind to myself

I allow love to fill me up and guide me in all of my actions

I am able to let go of the past, to forgive myself and others

I love myself and others fearlessly

I am so happy and thankful that I am adding value to others life

I let go of expectations and limits

I release all that doesn't serve me

I have wonderful friends and family

I take great care of myself

Thank you universe for taking care of my bills, healing my heart, protecting my heart and making every day magical

My heart is open and I am ready for love now

My best years are in front of me starting today

I handle money with joy and love

I am grateful for everyone in my life

I appreciate my life

I live in an attitude of gratitude

My power lies in my softness

My femininity is my strength

I practice being a better person every day

Tonight I release the events of the previous days. I take a deep breath and let go of what has passed. I clear my spirit and breathe in new light. This light fills me with warmth and love. I am renewed and fulfilled. Tomorrow I start refreshed!

And so it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment