Wednesday, October 16, 2019

A miracle of abundance is coming!

I am divinely taken care of

My career is bursting with opportunities to express my creativity and passion

I am worthy of more prosperity and I open my heart and hands to receive it now

I am on the road to financial freedom by living well within my means and saving money for a bright and secure future

My life is a beautiful reflection of my soul

I am never in a rush, I trust in divine timing



Everything that I desire is coming to me



I am ready to have a miracle in love

Its safe for me to release money worries

Yes! My life is filled with blessings and treasures

Every cell of my body has a perfect gravitational match with my desires

I am funny, giving, and fabulous

I have more than enough money 

A miracle of abundance comes to me today

Overflowing wealth and wellness is happening to me right now, in the best possible way, for the highest good

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment