Sunday, October 6, 2019

20 Wealth affirmations

Every day I am open to receiving money from surprising sources

I am a wealth creator

I am grateful to receive all the money I need

The more I share my wealth the more my wealth grows

Money never stops flowing to me

I give myself permission to have all the things that I desire

I know how to tap the universal flow of unlimited abundance

I am becoming richer by the second

I welcome prosperity, health, and happiness into my life

Everything I need for success comes to me effortlessly and easily

I am excited to see where more money is going to come from next

I know that I am worthy of wealth right now, just as I am

I deserve money so I can do everything I want to do in this life

I have the money to cover all my financial obligations - now and forever more

I am receiving more money today

Money flows easily to me

Money is constantly appearing in my life in unexpected ways

I am a wealth magnet

Financial freedom is easy

Wealth is a blessing that enriches my daily life

All is well

No comments:

Post a Comment