Thursday, October 17, 2019

It is my right to be rich!

I love sharing my abundance with my loved ones

I always have enough money to meet my needs

I smile with gratitude when I think of the abundance in my life

I make the decision to become wealthy

I am open to being rich
It is my right to be rich

Financial freedom is my choice

I am generous and the universe repays me a hundred fold

I love money and money loves me

I am financially thriving

I always receive all the money I need to live a full life

I am a money magnet

Money belongs to me

I always have more money coming in than going out

I thank the universe for all the prosperity that is mine today

I welcome prosperity, health, and happiness into my life

I am abundantly successful in everything I dedicate myself to

I am receiving more money today

I am becoming richer by the second

I am blessed with abundance every day of my life

Money comes to me from many sources

I know how to tap the Universal flow of unlimited abundance

I let go of any and all beliefs that are not aligned with my financial freedom

I am grateful for my ever increasing wealth and prosperity

Thank you!

All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment