Thursday, October 10, 2019

I choose Joy!


Thank you God, thank you universe for this beautiful life

Thank you for an amazing day!

I am living with compassion

I am an angel with my hands

My heart and mind are focused on gratitude

I am grateful

Unexpected doors fly open for me

I speak love

I live my hearts song, I am eternally loved

I am ready for success

I am humble

I am thankful for everything and everyone in my life

I am kind

I am gentle with myself and others

I am compassionate

I am patient

I am calm

I am unconditional love

I am wealthy

I am independent

I am successful

I am traveling and making passive income

I am wonderfully blessed

My family is wonderfully blessed

I am intelligent

I am generous

I am healed

I am surrounded by positive, motivating, loving and understanding people

Success is my birth right

I am worthy of all the desires of my heart

I am doing my absolute best in life

I am loving and positive

I am a powerful healer

I love myself

I am gentle

I choose to feel happy

I choose to feel joy

I choose to be gentle with myself and others

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment