Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Always be thankful

Thank you God, thank you universe for this beautiful life

Thank you for love

Thank you for light

Thank you for money

Thank you for peace

Thank you for helping me connect with spirit

I am a respectful, loving person who cares deeply about how I treat others

I am wealthy beyond measure

All I desire comes to me now!

Thank you!

I open my heart to give and receive love

I am gentle with myself and others

I am a billionaire!

I add value to others life

I can travel wherever, whenever I want and make passive income

My life is fun and easy!

All my hearts desires come to me now

I am love

I am light

I am strong

I am balanced

I am centered, balanced and in a state of well-being

I am going to Hawaii

I have my passport

I am the woman of my dreams

I am the sun

I am the moon

I am healthy

I am wealthy

I am aligned with my purpose

I am peace

I am calm

I am an amazing parent

I choose only positive thoughts

Today miracles are headed my way!

Today is going to be an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment