Thursday, September 26, 2019

Wonderfully Blessed



I am grateful that I have all I need

I am worthy of all things wonderful

Something amazing is about to happen for me. Doors are opening everywhere

I am a being of light and love 

I am divinely guided and inspired

I am at one with the universe 

I live my life through my highest self 

I am enlightened 

I embrace the unity of all

I open my heart space and I'm inviting of loving vibrations

I am able to let go of hurt, to forgive myself and others

Love fills my heart and heals me

I love deeply with a genuine passion and trust 

I radiate with the essence of pure love 

I know that everything I desire is coming 

I am relaxed and I let the universe pick the time and the way

I trust that what I want is coming and watch how fast the best of what I want comes to me

I envision myself in alignment with a divine universal wisdom 

I trust my intuition and I follow it with ease 

I have a clear vision of my spiritual path

I can see the light within every soul 

I am insightful and intuitive

It is safe for me to see the truth


No comments:

Post a Comment