Sunday, September 8, 2019

Gratitude



Thank you God, Thank you universe for this beautiful life.

I am thankful for unconditional love surrounding me.

I am thankful for an amazing, safe place to live.

I am so thankful that I have healthy, high vibrational food in my fridge.

I am thankful for my healthy mind, body and spirit.

I am so thankful that money comes to me quickly and easily

I am thankful for loving and supportive family, and friends.

I am thankful for clean running water

I am thankful for a working washer and dryer

I am thankful for the clothes I have

I am thankful for my brand new 2020 Infiniti

I am thankful for everything I have right now and everything that I will receive in the future 

My life is more amazing than I ever could have dreamed.



No comments:

Post a Comment