Friday, September 27, 2019

I am worthy

I am kind

I am gentle 

I trust that everything in my life is working for my highest good and I am receiving all that I am meant to have 

I speak my truth

My voice matters

I express myself 

I speak with kindness

I speak with love

My voice is strong 

My voice is clear 

My voice is steady

I have an opinion 

I have the words I need 

I take up for myself 

I am forgiving. 

I understand that nobody is perfect 

I forgive anyone that has wronged me

I release all grudges from my life

I'm ready to move on from anything that doesn't serve my highest good

I am going to spend my life being happy!

A miracle of abundance comes to me today!

Overflowing wealth and wellness is happening to me right now, in the best possible way
for the highest good! And so it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment